Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag -- You're It



Last week, Brenda tagged me to list the five things in life that I'm thankful for. I wondered if I should make all five things pet or animal-related because, you know, this blog is all about critters. I decided that anyone reading this blog knows that I like animals, so to write a list of animal-related stuff that I'm thankful for...well, that might just make me seem a little too much like the crazy cat lady.

I'm thankful for:

My family and friends (and animals, of course)

Good health

Knowing better than to waste time looking back on life with regret

Summer (which can't come back too soon)

A husband who cooks (now I've just got to find me one who cleans)



I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

hee hee hee...that last one makes it look like one isn't enough!

My list is actually quite similar to yours. I'm working on the regret part, so I guess I could say that I'm thankful for learning to let go of regrets.

NuclearToast said...

I don't know if I could come up with five. I'm so thankful for (and happy with) Raggedy Angst that it kinda outshines everything else.

And don't get another husband, they're too much work. Just get a wife, because everyone knows one woman can do it all.

Lynn Sinclair said...

Heidi, having no regrets is easier when you have a lousy memory. Works for me.

Nucleartoast, that is so sweet. Are you listening Angst?
And no second husband. How about a maid?