Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Silly, Sleepy Kitties

Cats are usually so elegant and reserved, but sometimes they just can't be bothered with appearances. Because of her black fur, it's always difficult discerning Meeko's various body parts in a photo. You should see the live action when I venture downstairs in the dark -- and she's sleeping on the steps. Click on the picture if you'd like to get up close and personal. Although, to be honest, I don't believe I'd want to be checked out at such close quarters -- technology can be unkind.


Black Cat sitting


While visiting friends at their cottage, I snapped this pic of their two cats, Artemis and Yogi, who are great pals. Arty (on the left) is the cat who wore the cone earlier this year. As you can see, his health has improved, and he's free of the dreaded device.


Cats sleeping

9 comments:

NuclearToast said...

It's always nice to see cats hard at work protecting their turf. Heh.

Lynn Sinclair said...

As you can see, NT, these cats are very furocious.

Anonymous said...

SILLY.SLEEPY KITTIES





































































































































































SILLY,SLEEPY KITTIES.
HOW DARLING IS THIS.
THIS IS FUN . MY FIRST COMMENT ON THE INTERNET.

LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

Meeko is a true "diva," I can tell.

It's almost as if she's saying: "Oh, go on ahead and take my picture if you must. Humans... Jeez!"

Great photos, Lynn.

Jan said...

It's easy to see why black cats are associated with the supernatural when they are in the dark. Our calico cat in the dark looks like a cat with parts missing.

Lynn Sinclair said...

Georgie, I couldn't grab the camera fast enough. Thanks.

Lynn Sinclair said...

Jan, my cat sometimes sits on a black leather chair that we have. She virtually disappears.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came аcгоѕs your
article on and while thе mаtеrial seemѕ greаt, Ι thіnk your blog may be exрeгiencing a сouplе
internet browser соmpatibility issues.
Whenеver І havе a look at your sіtе in
Safari, it looκѕ fіne hοweνer, ωhеn opеning in Firefοx, it
hаѕ ѕomе oѵerlарping prοblems.
Јust ωanted to іnform you.

Feel free tο ѕurf to my web sіte: insentient

Anonymous said...

ӏ encounteгed thіs post on http:
//аnіmаlovatіon.blogsρot.
com/ and if I can I wаnt to point out to уоu some useful thingѕ or ideaѕ.
Рerhaps you саn ωrіte youг next аrtiсles relating to thеsе ideaѕ.
Ӏ'm keen to read more details concerning what you're talkіng about.



Here іs my weblоg: www.amazon.com